Fanployer was founded in 2020 by CHRO of the year Anne Jaakke and HR innovator Donja van Laarhoven. It all started with an idea, born out of necessity. This idea has now evolved into a fast-scaling solution to support HR teams worldwide on their journey of creating killer employer brands.
Donja van Laarhoven
Donja gets loud when getting excited, can’t listen to words like content and context without laughing, and competed in the Dutch Latin competition.
Russ wakes up at 7:30 every Saturday morning to play Age of Empires 2 with friends.
Micky has lived in every continent except Australia, and as a fanatic kitesurfer, he will be ‘out of office’ whenever the wind blows over 30 knots.
Annie van Zaanen
Annie is a Tiktok influencer, foodie lover and go-gettr
Roselle de Kruijk
Rosie is adventurously loving life down under.
Milou van Melick
Currently living the good life while working in Australia, or is it India? Or Sri Lanka?
Emily moved to Vancouver for love!
Anne is an expert in house moves – she moved 44 times and counting 🙂
We’re growing and always looking for fun and talented new Fanployees!
Ppeijn loves to challenge the status quo.
Rutger is all about (digital) marketing.
Silvan is a walking encyclopedia.
Join the team
We’re in an exciting and fast-growing phase with new investors and a lot of partners and amazing companies to work for, so we’re always on the lookout for talented professionals and interns in HR, Recruitment, Sales & Marketing to join our team! We’d be more than happy to meet you, so contact us right away. We’ll always reply!
Fanployer is developing the newest innovation in HR and transforming the mindset about the hunt for talent. The shortage of talent in the labor market doesn’t scare us! If only, it makes us stronger as we know as one of the few how to overcome this challenge. We’re in an exciting and fast-growing phase with new investors and a lot of amazing companies to work for! To help support our growth we’re searching for amazing new interns who like to join this adventure and are ready to jump right in.
Together with Donja, Anne, Silvan, Pepijn, Rutger, Russ & Sebastian, and 3 of our new team members you will make sure our customers become as much fans of us as their employees are of them.
What will you do?
In your role as Marketing Intern, you are responsible for growing the popularity of Fanployer. You see opportunities everywhere, are enthusiastic and will do everything to meet and exceed your goals. We recently launched our new website, and are at the start of growing our online presence so there is lots of opportunities for you to develop and grow!
Examples of projects:
- Social media management
- Build growth strategies
- Create content
- Daily operational support
- External communication
- International Market research
- Website conversion
- Sales processes & systems
- Campaigns AND MORE!
What we expect from you:
- You are an enthusiast and a great communicator
- You speak both fluent Dutch and English
- You have an interest in Recruitment, employer branding, and/or social media
- You believe in continuous improvement and that you can learn anything as long as you try hard enough.
- You enjoy reflecting on your learnings to improve your performance and that of your colleagues.
- You’re able to quickly understand information and processes and can translate them into a bigger picture.
- You are a clear communicator and can adapt your messages to your audience.
- You excel at organizing your work, and you keep an overview of the scope, targets, timelines, and deliverables even in fast-changing environments.
- You recognize the value of building a great team, are fun to work with, motivate people around you and easily see the talent in everyone.
Come join us so together we can create a world full of Fanployers!
Don’t worry if your dream job is not listed here. We’re in an exciting and fast-growing phase with new investors and a lot of amazing companies to work for, so we’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team! We’re more than happy to get in touch and see if your dream job is something we can create!